The Big Urban Mixtape
Bringing unsigned artist to the forefront for the furture of Hip-Hop

Adventures @ Afro Punk 08' Pt.2

Afro Punk @ Galapagos in Williamsburg totally rocked my socks...I had such a great time!

I got to hob-knob hood celebrities, and see a lot of great bands!

One of which was Chewing Pics a band which Naima Mora, Cycle 4 Winner of Americans Next Top Model is lead singer...

And Sweetie (Amazing Band I am their new biggest fan!) Which Naima's Sister Ife is a part of. 

Brown Girls Burlesques Performed an Act with Mackie Riverside... HOT!!! 

They have teamed up with Primordial Punk to do the first Women of color Punk Pin-Up calendar which I pre-ordered at  the show but you can order from their website for $15 [Click Here] I assure you it's gonna be really sexy...

Here Are Some Video Clips & Photos:



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Google