The Big Urban Mixtape
Bringing unsigned artist to the forefront for the furture of Hip-Hop

Final Post

By Mr Sykes
I guess I've put this off for long enough. And I'm gonna keep this short.

I started this blog/ Movement to give underground artist a voice and a place to show themselves. and the idea was good but I guess I tried to do too much to soon.. But it did me the experience I need to start my own career in writing and the music industry. Look to the sky cuz dreams don't die...

than you for all your help and support everyone who was involved in this project

Ayanna
David
Carly
James
Jason
NYSD
Nicole
Javi
Dee
Dedire
All the artist and readers for your continued support, and helping make parts of my dream reality.

to keep up with me keep reading http://whoismrsykes.wordpress.com

I'm on my grind stay on yours
-Mr. Sykes
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Google