The Big Urban Mixtape
Bringing unsigned artist to the forefront for the furture of Hip-Hop

Who Is Mr. Sykes?

Category: , , , , By Mr Sykes
HEY PEOPLE!

For next 8 weeks we are running the Who Is Big Urban? Campaign. So our readers can get more intimate look into the lives of the Big Urban Staffers.

And this week it starts with me! My Music, My Life, My World!

So WHO IS MR. SYKES?


I'm a Blogger and a picture is worth a thousand hits....or something like that, right?

So this is a little photo journal I put together, lets start with what's important to me:










My Family:
I come from a really big family so they are really important to me... And even though I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like with them. when we get together is always fun






MY FRIENDS: There are very few people I call friend, so these people are really special to me...




And these are a few of MY FAVORITE THINGS....

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Google